Friday, July 6, 2012

Stop Staring Clothing: Oh my!

I have to share with you girls my favorite clothing web site. I confess I am an absolute sucker for the 40's and 50's fashions, and this is the place. Some of these dresses are just to die for! These are worth a near-starvation diet all year to get the figure to go with, but they also have larger sizes, and whatever size you are these will make the most of your assets. The designers definitely understand the female form. Way more motivating to me than getting into a bikini. If you can get into one of these, the men won't be able to take their eyes off you. Promise!

Yummy!

http://www.stopstaringclothing.com/

BRDWLK-03 BLKHDWTRCL-03 SUFLRHAYDN-03 BLACKBILDB-03 PINK
BILDB-03 REDBLOSM-03 PINKBILDB-03 BLACKLLITA-03 BLACKMILDB-03 REDLULA-03 EGGPL

Tell me what you think?

2 comments:

  1. A nice,warm entry to the blog, after the serious self-disclosure and theoretical commentary.

    I like the red and black dresses. I like the curves, the tightness, the exposure at the top.

    Generally I'm more into more recent styles, as well as nineteenth-century.

    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah,

    These have become very popular with the latest hotties in Hollywood. If you're tall (as I am - 6' and just at 50% legs), these longer fashions with gobs of feminine curves really do scrumptious things for a figure.

    Do check out the web site, lots more there.

    They do make larger sizes too. I'm working to drop a bunch of weight and get skinny again like I used to be so I can make some of these really pop. Maybe 170 lb, or less. Gosh that would be nice! Very short skirts just look trashy on me (not that trashy is always a bad thing).

    ReplyDelete